In compliance with Law 19/2014, of December 29, on transparency, access to public information and good governance, the Lleida Biomedical Research Institute (IRBLleida) publishes the following information:
- Statute (CAT)
- Institutional, organizational and administrative structure
- Financial, accounting and budget management
- Salary table
- Public procurement
- Quality policy and good scientific practices
- Equality plan
- Training Plan
- IRBLleida regulation
- Results of satisfaction surveys (this section publishes the results of the surveys carried out on the degree of user satisfaction with the public services and/or activities managed by IRBLleida in order to comply with article 60 of Law 19/2014, of 29 December, on transparency, access to public information and good governance).
- Communication information
- Graphic identity manual (CAT) / Logo IRBLleida positive / Logo IRBLleida 1 ink / Logo IRBLleida white
- IRBLleida Powerpoint template
- Corporate Social Responsability Book (CAT)
- Welcome pack
- Guidelines for the Management of the Mobility of the Foreign Researcher in Spain
- Informative brochure 2020 (ESP-CAT)
- Ombudsperson: ombudsperson(ELIMINAR)@cerca.cat - (Núria Sebastián Gallés ombudsperson CERCA centres)
- Protection issues: protecciodedades(ELIMINAR)@irblleida.cat - (Elena Moscatel and Serafí Cambray)
- Use of animals in research
- Stakeholders: Stakeholders are individuals or legal entities of a private nature that participate actively in public policies or in decision-making processes involving the Administration of the Generalitat of Catalonia and its public sector in order to influence in the orientation of these policies in defense of self-interest or of third parties, or of a general interest. The Register gives stakeholders a number of advantages when it comes to interacting with the Administration and the public sector and accessing information about their activities and initiatives. Registration.
- Register of Treatment Activities (ESP)
The dissemination of the ethical and regulatory aspects affecting IRBLleida staff is the result of the implementation of action 2 of the HRS4R Action Plan, which complies with the principles: 02. Ethical principles, 05. Contractual and legal obligations, 31. Intellectual Property Rights, 32. Remember that you can find all the information.
Action 2. Raise awareness among students/researchers about national & institutional regulations governing, ethical and professional aspects, good research practices and working conditions:
- Provide training activities and talks in complementary skills: tech transfer, EU project and IP management, communication, etc.
- Organize frequent training activities about ethical principles, professional responsibility and contractual and legal aspects for IRBLleida staff.
- Disseminate all relevant ethical information, regulatory aspects, co-authorship importance, data protection and intellectual property among researchers, through internal communication newsletter, emails and IRBLleida website.
- Standardize frequent contacts from the Innovation Unit to researchers at the start of a research project.
If you want to contact the IRBLleida regarding its rules on transparency, send your comments and suggestions to: info(ELIMINAR)@irblleida.cat