Quality is responsible for managing continuous improvement and advising on the implementation of quality management systems.
- Management, implementation, monitoring, maintenance and updating of the Quality Management System.
- Ensuring that the Quality System of the Units that support clinical research complies with the requirements of the Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards.
- Participation in obtaining and monitoring the European Commission's HR Excellence accreditation.
- Providing information, training and advice on quality issues.
- Overall management of the Quality Management System documentation.
- Management of internal audits and relationship with external entities to obtain quality certifications.
- Coordinate customer satisfaction evaluations, analyse customer complaints and incidents to recommend corrective actions.
- Participate in the monitoring of processes and their continuous improvement.
The improvement and visibility of quality management is the result of the implementation of Action 10 of the Action Plan, which fulfils the principle 34. Complains/ appeals de la Charter & Code i al principi 22 del OTM-R Checklist. You can find more information in HR Excellence in Research.
Action 10. Implement a standard procedure to handle complains and appeals from researchers
- Disseminate the complains and appeals procedure among researchers through the internal communication newsletter, email and IRBLleida website.
- Promote the use of a mailbox to identify and monitor possible complaints of researchers.
- Promote the participation in the annual satisfaction survey to compile the needs and concerns from researchers.