Quality is responsible for managing continuous improvement and advising on the implementation of quality management systems.
- Management, implementation, monitoring, maintenance and updating of the Quality Management System.
- Ensuring that the Quality System of the Units that support clinical research complies with the requirements of the Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards.
- Participation in obtaining and monitoring the European Commission's HR Excellence accreditation.
- Providing information, training and advice on quality issues.
- Overall management of the Quality Management System documentation.
- Management of internal audits and relationship with external entities to obtain quality certifications.
- Coordinate customer satisfaction evaluations, analyse customer complaints and incidents to recommend corrective actions.
- Participate in the monitoring of processes and their continuous improvement.