IRBLleida's Business Advisory Board and Innovation Committee meet for the first time
Its mission is to contribute to the achievement of the Institute's innovation objectives and to provide advice to the steering committee
The Business Advisory Board and the Innovation Committee of the Institute for Research in Biomedicine of Lleida (IRBLleida) met for the first time this week as a kick-off meeting to contribute to the achievement of the Institute's objectives in terms of innovation and to offer advice to the management committee.
The Business Advisory Board is made up of:
- Raquel Egea, CEO of Alma Medical.
- Menno Marien, CEO of Bsure Medical.
- Sun Yipeng, Director of Europa Infervision.
- Jaume Saltó, President of the Chamber of Commerce of Lleida and of the company Saltó.
- Lluis Blanch, President of Btcare and ITEMAS.
- Laura Rodríguez, Director of Invivo Capital (Venture Capital Fund of the Barcelona College of Doctors).
- Antoni Gelonch, member of the Social Council of the University of Lleida.
- Ramon Boixadera, Director of the Economic Promotion Council of Lleida Provincial Council.
- Ramon Maspons, Director of Health Strategy and Innovation of the Department of Health of the Generalitat de Catalunya and Director of Innovation of AQuAS.
The Innovation Committee is made up of the following members:
- Fabien Delaspre, principal investigator of the group Biochemistry of Oxidative Stress
- Anna Castilló Pérez, Innovation Unit Technician
- David de Gonzalo Calvo, principal investigator of the Translational research in respiratory medicine group
- Manel Portero Otín, principal investigator of the group Fisiopatologia Metabòlica
- Judith Muñoz Vega, Innovation Unit Technician
- Manuel Sánchez de la Torre, group leader Precision Medicine in Chronic Diseases Group
- Joan Sayós Ortega, IRBLleida deputy director
- Aida Serra Maqueda, principal investigator of the group +Pec Proteomics
- Esther Rubinat Arnaldo, group leader GRECS
- José Manuel Valdivielso Revilla, group leader Vascular and renal translational research group
- Ester Vilaprinyó Terre, principal investigator of the group Systems biology and statistical methods for biomedical research
Both committees will meet regularly to fulfil their role.
First meeting of the Innovation Committee