The occupational risk prevention of IRBLeida depends on the Health Surveillance Department of the Universitat de Lleida.
For this reason, we also note here the information published on its website (information in catalan).
In relation with the coronavirus (COVID-19), you must follow the indications and recommendations that are coming from Public Health and that you can consult updated on the following links:
- Canal Salut Generalitat de Catalunya
- Centre de Coordinació d'Alertes i Emergències Sanitàries (CCAES) Ministerio de Sanidad, Consumo y Bienestar Social
According to available information, coronavirus can be transmitted between humans by respiratory route through close contact with an infected person, at a distance of less than one meter (https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses)
Generic measures of individual protection against this and other respiratory viruses include:
- Perform frequent hand hygiene with soap and water (minimum 20 seconds) especially after direct contact with sick people.
- Avoid close contact with people who show signs of respiratory condition, such as coughing or sneezing.
- Maintain a distance of approximately one meter with people with symptoms of acute respiratory infection.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissues when you cough or sneeze and wash your hands.