1st meeting between companies and research staff to seek synergies in innovation
Twenty people gathered at the first networking activity and presentation of the portfolio of ideas offered by the Innovation Unit
Twenty people met on 20 November at the first meeting between companies and research staff to seek synergies in innovation. This was the first networking activity and presentation of the portfolio of ideas offered by the IRBLleida Innovation Unit.
IRBLleida researchers presented a total of 10 projects in presentation and/or poster format:
- Cognitive Game Gait: innovative rehabilitation therapy for Parkinson's patients. Dr. Fernández (Health Cures Research Group (GRECS).
- DrenaP: improved control and safety in therapeutic thoracentesis and intrapleural treatment. Dr. Torres.
- Precision immuno-oncology for gastric cancer: biomarkers of success when using immunotherapy against gastric cancer. Dr. Montal (Biomarkers in Cancer Research Group (GReBiC).
- BP-EVs: new efficient, safe and biocompatible nanocarriers based on extracellular vesicles from industrial by-products. Dr Serra, Dr Gallart (+Pec Proteomics).
- Dermatoapp: an application of different dermatological conditions for medical students + DermatoFarm. Dr Casanova.
- OncoNeoVac: adjuvant nut for vaccines and therapeutic methods to treat cancer. Dr. Corral, Dr. Verdaguer (Research Group in Immunology and Metabolism (GRIM).
- Dynasurg: a tool for measuring tension during abdominal wall closure to improve safety in surgery. Dr. Mias, Rafael Villalobos (Experimental Surgery).
- PREMPER: preservation of the peritoneal membrane by addressing new ways to inhibit mesothelial-mesenchymal transition. Dr. Valdivielso, Dr. Madrigueras (Vascular and renal translational research group).
- RDD (Rare Disease Discovery): software that accelerates the triage of patients with rare and common genetic diseases. Dr. Alves, Dr. Vilapriño (Systems biology and statistical methods for research).
- Other projects: software in health + Detoxification of waste and drug production. Dr. Alves, Dr. Marín-Sanguino, Dr. Sorribas, Dr. Vilapriño, (Systems biology and statistical methods for research).
On the business side, the companies H&A Asociados on intellectual property, Ambit Bst on business strategy and Annion Consulting also on business strategy attended the event.
This activity is included in the IRBLleida Innovation Plan 2023-2025, with the aim of accelerating innovation and cultural change in the transfer of knowledge of the institute's staff.
This activity is included in the IRBLleida 2023-2025 Innovation Plan