Eva Montserrat López Truco, new manager of IRBLleida
From Lleida, she has been Head of Administration, Finance and Human Resources at the Institute of Biomedical Research for 7 years
The Board of Trustees of the Institute for Research in Biomedicine of Lleida Dr. Pifarré Foundation (IRBLleida) has today appointed Eva Montserrat López Truco as the new manager of the Institute. She joined IRBLleida seven years ago ias Head of Administration, Finance and Human Resources of the research institute.
The new manager of IRBLleida studied Business Administration and Management at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and a Master's degree in Foreign Trade and International Business at the Universitat de Barcelona. She began her career in the world of accounting auditing, moving a few years later to a multinational company in the dental sector, where she started as head of finance and human resources, eventually taking over management.
From 2015 until now, she has been the Head of Administration directly supervising the finances, elaborating the economic strategy, participating in the accreditation processes of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III, HRS4R and CERCA. In 2018 she was appointed Quality Manager of the institute. Since 2021 she has been a member of the Steering Committee.
The priorities for the coming years of the new management are:
- To maintaining the Institute's balanced budget.
- To ensure the proper and efficient management of the research services offered to the research staff.
- To continue to promote clinical trial activity.
- To meet the objectives set out in the 2021-2025 Strategic Plan and to exceed the accreditations: CERCA, HRS4R and that of the Carlos III Health Institute (ISCIII).
- To improve the visibility of the IRBLleida to collaborating staff and bring the activity closer to the population.
- To implement the new Equality Plan.
López replaces Joan Vives Tomàs, who was the last manager of the IRBLleida.
The new manager of IRBLleida