To apply for any offer, click here
If you would like to submit a complaint, inquiry or suggestion, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
The development of a recruitment and selection policy in accordance with the principles of open, transparent and merit-based recruitment (OTM-R) is the result of the implementation of Action 7 of the HRS4R Action Plan, which complies with the principles 13. Recruitment (Code), 14. Transparency, 16. Judging merit, 20. Seniority, 27. Gender balance, OTM-R check list principles: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23. Remember that you can find all the information at HR Excellence in Research.
Action 7. Develop a Policy on Recruitment and Selection of IRBLLEIDA personnel according to Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment (OTMR) principles.
- Develop the Recruitment and Selection (OTM-R) policy of IRBLleida personnel.
- Define standard and unified criteria for the judging merit prioritization, evaluation and selection of candidates.
- Publish an English version of the OTM-R policy in the website.
- Include a balanced representation of profiles, competences and gender equality in selection committees.
- Provide specific training to selection committees in transparent and merit-based selection policies.
- Implement and disseminate immigration guidelines, publishing a version of the guidelines online in English.
- Monitor the Recruitment and Selection Policy of IRBLleida through the annual measurement and analysis of the specific indicators defined in this action.
- Improve the adequate feedback to interviewees about the internal recruitment process, the selection criteria and the results.