Technical scientific services
The Scientific and Technical Service of Immunohistochemistry is located in IRBLleida within the Arnau de Vilanova University Hospital (1st floor).
The Service allows the processing of:
- Tissues (human, animals) (paraffin embedded)
- Tissues (frozen)
- Citology speciments
- In vitro cell cultures
Services and benefits
- Immunohistochemical protocol for the detection of proteins in human and mouse tissues by concentrated or pre-diluted antibodies produced in goat, mouse or rabbit, etc.
- Construction of Tissue Micro Arrays.
- Immunohistochemical double staining protocol. Simultaneous 2-protein detection in the same section of tissue.
- Immunofluorescence technique.
- Special stains (Histochemistry).
- Histological stains (Hematoxilin-Eosin).
- Analysis of images using the ACIS® III Instrument.
- In situ hybridization using FISH (Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization) or CISH (Chromogenic In Situ Hybridization).
- Quality controls.