The CREBA (Applied and Experimental Biomedical Research Center) is a state-of-the-art research and training center focused on the biomedical field. Promoted by the Provincial Council of Lleida and the Institute of Biomedical Research of Lleida, CREBA project arose from the need to provide high standard facilities for translational research and continuing education of health professionals.
Based in the town of Torrelameu (Lleida), CREBA is in a prime location, at just one-hour train ride from Barcelona and two from Madrid. A high frequency of services from all the major cities of the country guarantees that the professional's time is optimized.
Within its facilities, our center offers conference and simulation rooms, three integrated operation rooms equipped with indocyanine green detection and 3D laparoscopic technology and one spacious training surgical room with capacity to hold five simultaneous surgical teams, specifically designed to maximize the learning experience of open and laparoscopic surgical techniques and other interventional skills.
- Three integrated operation rooms equipped with indocyanine green detection and 3D laparoscopic surgical technology.
- A surgical training room with 5 fully equipped surgical stations
- Complete equipment for endoscopic surgery and interventional radiology
- Classroom connected with video conference system (capacity for 30 people)
- Meeting room (capacity for 10 people)
- Simulation area
- Facilities for animal long-term survival housing