Travel Grants 2023
- Topic: Mobility grants aimed at young researchers who are currently carrying out a basic research project in biomedicine and require training related to their project, through visits to other laboratories and/or the completion of eminently practical courses. Stays may also be used for PhD candidates and their possible tutors to assess scientific suitability before the start of the project.
- Founder: Boehringer Ingelheim España, S.A.
- Budget: travel expenses, lodging and course registration.
- Duration: maximum three months.
- Internal deadline: 29 December 2023.
- Deadline: 31 December 2023.
- Web link