Alpha-Synuclein Post-Translational Modification Quantification Program 2023
- Topic: research projects that quantitatively map post-translational modifications of alpha-synuclein in people at all stages of Parkinson's disease, as well as in people without the disease, will be funded.
- Founder: Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.
- Budget: up to 1.000.000$.
- Duration: between 18 and 24 months.
- Internal deadline: 14 April 2023.
- Deadline: 18 April 2023.
- Web link
- Bases of the call