Grants for Health Research Projects 2023
- Topic: Grants to Health Research Institutes to fund clinical research projects in the following five areas: "Oncology", focusing on immunotherapy and cancer; "Transplants", focusing on immunotolerance, xenotransplantation and organ preservation; "Traumatology and its sequelae", both trauma and neurological; "Rare diseases", limited to those that manifest themselves clinically during childhood; and "Mental health", focusing on disorders in youth.
- Founder: Mutua Madrileña Foundation.
- Budget: 150.000-300.000€/project.
- Duration: between one and three years.
- Internal deadline: 28 February 2023
- Deadline: 2 March 2023.
- Web link