Grant for Research into Genetic Intellectual Disabilities 2023
- Topic: funding will be provided for basic, clinical or translational research projects related to Down Syndrome and/or other intellectual disabilities with genetic origin. Modalities: Pilot or exploratory grants (projects in initial stages, or projects derived from other larger projects) and Advanced grants (for larger projects based on preliminary data).
- Founder: Jérôme Lejeune Foundation.
- Budget: advanced grants: 50.000€/year; Pilot or exploratory grants: 80.000€/year.
- Duration: maximum two years.
- Internal deadline: 21 February 2023.
- Deadline: 23 February 2023.
- Web link
- Aplication guidelines