Calls launched by the European NEURON initiative, related to research in the field of neuroscience:
ERA-NET Neuron: Transnational Research Projects 2023
- Topic: Call for the funding of multidisciplinary projects focused on research on mechanisms of resilience to environmental challenges in mental health. In order to participate in the call for proposals, transnational consortia must be formed, consisting of between three and five entities from three different countries, among the participants in the call for proposals.
- Founder: Instituto de Salud Carlos III.
- Budget: to the Spanish groups participating in the projects with a maximum of €180,000 or €260,000 per partner, depending on the role in the consortium.
- Duration: two to three years.
- Internal deadline: 3 March 2023.
- Deadline: 7 March 2023.
- Web link: https://www.neuron-eranet.eu/joint-calls/bio-medical/2023-resilience/