EJP ER: Joint Transnational Call for Rare Diseases Research Project 2023
- Topic: European programme for the funding of innovative projects, in the field of rare diseases, which fall under the thematic area Natural History studies addressing unmet needs in Rare Diseases. Participation will require the formation of consortia made up of between four and six entities belonging to at least four different countries from those participating in the call for proposals. The participation of Spanish entities in the projects will be funded by the ISCIII.
- Founder: Instituto de Salud Carlos III.
- Budget: 1M€ budget of which up to 180.000€ will be awarded for each Spanish partner in the project or up to 260.000€ if the Spanish PI is the coordinator of the proposal.
- Duration: Maximum three years.
- Internal deadline: 14 February 2023.
- Deadline: 16 February 2023.
- Web link: https://www.ejprarediseases.org/joint-transnational-call-2023/
- Call text: https://www.ejprarediseases.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/3-EJP-RD-JTC2023-Call-text_fv.pdf
- Partner search tool: https://connect.eventtia.com/en/public/events/jtc2023matchmaking/registration/attendees