Mobility Grants for Teaching and Research Staff 2023
- Topic: With the aim of promoting the international mobility of teachers and researchers, grants are announced to finance a Programme of Mobility Stays in foreign higher education and research centres through two modalities: Modality A, aimed at researchers who have obtained a doctorate degree prior to 1 January 2011 and Modality B (José Castillejo), who have obtained a doctorate degree after 1 January 2011.
- Founder: Ministerio de Universidades.
- Budget: between 2,150€ and 3,100€/month + travel and installation costs.
- Duration: between three and six months.
- Internal deadline: 6 February 2023.
- Deadline: 9 February 2023.
- Web link: Pending publication.