Research Scholars Programs - Solid Tumors
- Topic: a programme through which Gilead funds four innovative basic and clinical research projects carried out by researchers, who have obtained the title of Doctor within the last five years or the title of medical specialist within the last ten years, linked to institutions in any European country, Canada or Australia, which can contribute new perspectives to the advancement of research in solid tumor oncology.
- Budget: 90.000$/year.
- Founder: Gilead Sciences Europe LTD.
- Duration: two years.
- Internal deadline: 9 January 2022.
- Deadline: 10 January 2022.
- Web link: https://researchscholars.gilead.com/en/intl_solid_tumors_portal/program-information/program-overview