The Danone International Prize for Alimentation (DIPA) 2022
- Topic: This award aims to encourage and support cutting-edge, innovative and multidisciplinary scientific research in the field of nutrition, rewarding the work of a researcher with between 10 and 20 years of career, whose work promotes collaboration between the different disciplines related to nutrition, and integrates the different aspects that affect it (such as lifestyle, cultural, socio-economic and environmental factors).
- Founder: DANONE Institute.
- Budget: 100.000€.
- Duration: two years.
- Internal deadline: 13 October 2022.
- Deadline: 16 October 2022.
- Web link: https://www.danoneinstitute.org/nutrition-science-support/dipa