Call for I+D+I Projects in Strategic Lines in Public-Private Collaboration 2022
- Topic: The purpose of this call is to finance industrial research projects in collaboration between companies and research organizations, with the aim of responding to the challenges identified in the thematic priorities in which the interdisciplinary nature at the methodological, conceptual or theoretical level is valued. Likewise, the aid will facilitate the transfer of knowledge through actions that eliminate the existing barriers between the different actors in the public and private spheres and increase the capacities for disseminating and communicating I+D+i to society.
- Thematic priorities: Among the thematic priorities identified in the call, we highlight the following health-related priorities:
- Development of new strategies to tackle antibiotic resistance.
- Nanomaterials for technological and biomedical applications.
- Safe physical methods for diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- New approaches to understand mechanisms and establish new strategies for cancer immunotherapy of solid tumours.
- Geroscience and gerotherapeutics; molecular basis of healthy ageing and prevention of diseases of ageing.
- Long-term care: improvements in information, knowledge and delivery mechanisms.
- Promotion of individual and social well-being through new technologies and analytical approaches.
- Development of new alternative methods to reduce animal experimentation.
- Funder: Agencia Estatal de Investigación
- Budget: Between 400.000 y 2.000.000€*
- Duration: 3 years
- Deadline: 5 July 2022
- Web link: https://www.aei.gob.es/convocatorias/buscador-convocatorias/proyectos-idi-lineas-estrategicas-2022
- Bases of the call: https://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2022/06/10/pdfs/BOE-A-2022-9581.pdf
- Application manual: https://www.aei.gob.es/sites/default/files/convocatory_info/2022-06/Manual_Usuario_Solicitud_PLE2022.pdf
- Informative Webinar: The State Research Agency is organizing a webinar on Monday, 13 June at 10:00 a.m. to describe more specific aspects of the call for proposals.
Interested parties can participate via Zoom