Grants for R+D+I networks to carry out programmes for the valorization and transfer of research results (Regulatory Bases)
- Topic: The aim of this aid is to promote the collaboration of research groups from different entities that, due to the topics of their research, have common challenges and objectives of economic and social interest and can come together in R+D+I networks.
- Founder: Generalitat de Catalunya - Department of Research and Universities, University and Research Grants Management Agency
- Budget: The amount of each grant is between 300,000 (three hundred thousand) euros and 1,000,000 (one million) euros.
- Duration: Three years.
- Deadline: Each R+D+I network, through its coordinating entity, may submit a single application, within the deadline determined by the call.
- Web link: https://agaur.gencat.cat/ca/beques-i-ajuts/pagines-especials/Innovacio/Presentacio-sollicituds/index.html
- Bases of the call: https://dogc.gencat.cat/ca/document-del-dogc/?documentId=930416