TRANSCAN-3: Joint Transnational Call for Proposals JTC 2022-ISCIII
- Topic: call launched by the European initiative Transcan-3 for the funding of translational research projects under the theme "Novel translational approaches to tackle the challenges of hard-to-treat cancers from early diagnosis to therapy", carried out by consortia made up of between three and six entities, independent of each other, belonging to at least three different countries among those participating in the call. The participation of Spanish partners will be funded by the ISCIII and the AECC.
- Budget: the ISCIII has a budget of €1M which will fund between 4 and 6 groups, with a maximum of €175,000 or €250,000 depending on the role of the Spanish partner in the consortium. The AECC has a budget of €450,000M which will fund between 3 and 5 projects, with a maximum of €150,000 per project.
- Duration: maximum three years.
- Internal deadline: 15 July 2022
- Deadline: from 6 June to 18 July 2022 at 12:00h.
- Web link: https://transcan.eu/funding/calls/joint-call-jtc-2022-.kl
- Call text: https://transcan.eu/kdocs/2049471/transcan-3_call_text_jtc-2022_final.pdf