EU4 Health Programme Call
- Topic: the EU4Health programme is the EU's ambitious response to COVID-19. The programme will fund projects and coordination actions in four action areas: Preparedness for future health crises, Disease prevention, Strengthening health systems and their workers, and Digitalization.
- Founder: European Commission
- Budget: between 4,000,000€ and 300,000€/project depending on the topic.
- Duration: between one and three years depending on the topic.
- Internal deadline: 21 May 2022
- Deadline: 24 May 2022
- Web link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-search;callCode=null;freeTextSearchKeyword=;matchWholeText=true;typeCodes=
- EU4 Health programme: https://ec.europa.eu/health/funding/eu4health-2021-2027-vision-healthier-european-union_en