Multinational and Translational Research Projects on Cerebrovascular Diseases Including Small Vessels and Brain Barriers Dysfunction
- Topic: The aim of the call is to facilitate multinational, collaborative research projects that will address important translational questions in the areas of stroke and other cerebrovascular diseases including small vessels disease (CSVD) and the dysfunction of brain barriers. Research proposals should cover at least one of the following areas:
- Fundamental research addressing the pathogenesis, aetiology, progression, treatment, and prevention of cerebrovascular diseases including CSVD as well as basic research to elucidate the role of brain barriers on cerebrovascular diseases. This may include the development of innovative or shared resources and technologies including computational and statistical tools, as considered of relevance in the context of this call.
- Clinical research to develop novel strategies for prevention (including secondary prevention), diagnosis, patient stratification, therapy and/or rehabilitation for cerebrovascular diseases.
- Founder: Era-Net Neuron
- Budget: 175,000€-250,000€
- Consortia: 3 partners from 2 eligible countries.
- Duration: 3 years
- Deadline: 8 March 2022
- Web link: https://www.neuron-eranet.eu/wp-content/uploads/NEURON_JTC_2022.pdf