CRI Irvington Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022
- Topic: Postdoctoral scholarship program aimed at young scientists, belonging to universities and research centres around the world, for their training in the field of basic immunology and cancer immunology, by linking them to a project in this field. The research projects to which the training is linked must prove to be directly related to the study of the role of the immune system in cancer.
- Founder: Cancer Research Institute (CRI)
- Budget: Scholarship salary with an amount of 55,000$ for the first year, 57,000$ for the second and 59,000$ for the third, plus an additional aid of 5,000$ per year.
- Duration: 3 years
- Internal Deadline: 25 February 2022
- Official Deadline: 01 March 2022
- Web link: https://www.cancerresearch.org/scientists/fellowships-grants/post-doctoral-fellows/application-guidelines