Grants for pre-doctoral contracts of the "Salvador de Madariaga" Program 2021-2023
- Topic: Doctoral training in the areas of Human and Social Sciences, History, Law, Economics and Political and Social Sciences of the "Salvador de Madariaga" Program, at the European University Institute, hereinafter IUE, included in the State Training Subprogram and in the State Mobility Subprogram included in the State Talent Promotion Program and its Employability, within the framework of the State Plan for Scientific and Technical Research and Innovation 2021-2023.
- Founder: Ministerio de Universidades
- Budget: 12 aids with a monthly financial endowment of 1,300 euros during the first two years and 1,600€ during the third and fourth years, plus two extraordinary payments each of the four years. In addition, each beneficiary will enjoy a travel grant for the first year of their stay at the Institute and another for the third year for a total amount of 700€ each.
- Internal Deadline: 28 January 2022
- Official Deadline: 31 January 2022
- Web link: https://www.pap.hacienda.gob.es/bdnstrans/GE/es/convocatoria/599352