PerMed Prevention in Personalized Medicine
- Topic: ERA PerMed aims to foster research in prevention in personalised medicine. The overarching goal of the call is the development of tailor-made strategies for prevention of disease and disease progression, at three different levels:
- i. preventive measures decreasing the rate of incidence (primary prevention)
- ii. early detection to increase the efficacy of a preventive therapy, even before symptoms are developed (secondary prevention)
- iii. interventions preventing disease recurrence or improving patients' care and quality of life (tertiary prevention).
- Founder: ERA PerMed
- Budget: 175,000€-200,000€ per collaborating group, 250,000€ for coordinating group, funding 2-3 projects.
- If the project is about cancer, each partner will be able to apply for another 150,000€ from the AECC.
- Internal Deadline: 12 February 2022
- Official Deadline: pre-proposals 17 February 2022
- Web link: https://erapermed.isciii.es/joint-calls/joint-transnational-call-2022/