Biomedical Research Talent Grants - Call 2021 - 9th edition
The Institute for Biomedical Research of Lleida Dr. Pifarré Foundation (IRBLleida) opens the ninth call for grants for Human Resources in Biomedical Research (RHIB). This call is financed with funds from the Diputació de Lleida and the IRBLleida. The following categories of grants are offered within this call:
- A. Post-residency aid for dedication to research: Aid for the incorporation at IRBLleida of professionals with specialised health training to develop or participate in a health research project (new or already initiated) within the framework of a research group attached to IRBLleida. The aim of this grant is to introduce health professionals from the Lleida Health Region with specialised training in the field of research.
- B. Post-residency aid for dedication to research for professionals from health centres in the Alt Pirineu and Aran health region: Aid for professionals with specialised health training who work in the Alt Pirineu and Aran health region before and/or while they receive the aid, to develop or participate in a health research project (new or already initiated) within the framework of a research group attached to the IRBLleida. The aim of this grant is to introduce health professionals with specialised training in the Alt Pirineu and Aran Health Region to research.
- C. Post-residency aid to support CREBA: Aid for the incorporation of a medical professional with specialised MIR training in surgical specialities. The aim of this grant is to support the development of research projects and training activities in experimental swine models of the Centre for Applied Biomedical Experimental Research (CREBA).
- D. Grants for the completion of doctoral thesis: Grants for doctoral students who are enrolled in the PhD programme in Health or the PhD in Integrated Cures and Health Services at the University of Lleida (UdL), who are completing (ending in 2021) a pre-doctoral contract obtained in the calls for pre-doctoral staff in training UdL in 2018 or grants for the recruitment of new research staff (FI) of the AGAUR 2018. The aim of this grant is that any pre-doctoral researcher who, in competitive competition, has obtained a 36-month pre-doctoral grant (not including grants whose duration has been reduced due to previous grants for the same purpose), can apply for a 12-month contract with the IRBLleida (to be started once the grant available to him/her has been used up), in order to finish his/her doctoral thesis.
- E. Grants for initiation in research. Grants for researchers who have completed a Bachelor's and Master's degree that gives access to the Doctoral Programme in Health or the Doctoral Programme in Integrated Cures and Health Services at the University of Lleida (UdL), and who are accepted in a research group attached to the IRBLleida. The aim of this grant is to attract or retain candidates/candidates who wish to pursue a PhD because they can apply for competitive grants with the IRBLleida's host group for the duration of this grant.
The required documentation must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating: Solicitud Ayuda Investigación en Salud 2021 - Modalidad (la indicada), until 15 June at 15h. EXCEPT in the case of modality E, where the closing date is 27 July.
For further information, please consult the bases (attached).
Amendments to the call "Ayudas al Talento en Investigación Biomédica Convocatoria 2021 - 9.ª Edición".
We inform you that as of 01/06/2021 we have made the following amendments to the forms and dates of the modalities shown below:
- Modality D Application Form: The way in which the acknowledgements in the publications in which the beneficiary of the aid appears as the author has been modified. The current call "Ayudas al talento en investigación Biomédica - 2021" must appear in no part of the previous one.
- Modality E Application Form: The way in which acknowledgements are included in publications in which the beneficiary of the grant appears as the author has been modified. The current call "Ayudas al talento en investigación Biomédica - 2021" must now appear in no part of the previous one. The need for the candidate to present any publication during the period of the grant has also been eliminated.
- Modality E Memorial of Research Work: The relevant sections have been introduced to record the merits of the PI and the candidate.
- Modality E Application Dates: Due to a typographical error, the dates of submission of the other applications have been added to Modality E. The correct dates for Modality E are the dates of submission of the other applications. The correct dates for Modality E :
- Submission of applications, from 31 May until 15h on 27 July.
- Evaluation of dossiers, from 27 July to 10 August.
- Provisional resolution, 10 August.
- Allegations, from 11 to 17 August.
- Final decision, 20 August.