I + D + I projects Strategic lines - MICINN
Theme: Financing industrial research projects in collaboration between companies and research organizations. The objective is to respond to the challenges identified in thematic priorities through the financing of inter and multidisciplinary projects in which scientific cooperation is constitutive and the overlap between disciplines is valued at a methodological, conceptual and theoretical level. The projects must be included in one of the 23 thematic lines. In the health area, the following stand out:
- New biofabrication strategies: from organs on a chip, organoids or 3D bioprinting, to clinical application.
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnology for the diagnosis of human diseases.
- New approaches to understand the mechanisms and establish new strategies for solid tumor cancer immunotherapy.
- Innovative approaches to improve understanding and identification of novel therapeutic targets for arteriosclerosis.
Endowment: Between € 400,000 and € 2,000,000 Duration: 3 years
Deadline: May 18th
- Proposals must refer to a single topic.
- They must start during 2021 (it must be indicated in the application).
- They must be coordinated and must have a minimum of two participating entities, being mandatory that one of them be a public or private research body and one of them a company.
- Each participant must be assigned at least 10% of the total budget.
- A company cannot group more than 70% of the requested budget. For a higher percentage, there should necessarily be more than 2 companies to the partnership.
- Proposals must comply with the Principle of Not Causing Significant Damage (DNSH).
- The budget will not go by annuities: a total budget must be recorded.
- The endowment granted will be able to spend freely during the 3 years of execution. That is, there is a single execution period.
- No more than 50% of the requested budget can be subcontracted.
- It will not be eligible for VAT (requirement of the "Recovery Mechanism").
- The call provides for a single-scientific report at the end of the project. In any case, there will be financial justifications annually.
Recorded Webinar of the presentation and .ppt: https://www.ciencia.gob.es/portal/site/MICINN/menuitem.edc7f2029a2be27d7010721001432ea0/?vgnextoid=6efa847177e09710VgnVCM1000001d04140aRCRD&vgnextbchannel=87819CRD040CM7CVchannel=47819D0CM100CM7VCgnnel
Proposals presentation: https://sede.micinn.gob.es/lineasestrategicascol/