Our group’s research deals with colorectal carcinogenesis and with hematologic diseases. It has a clinical and experimental. We are also interested in teaching investigation in our fields. The group was formed and registered in 1995 and is a consolidated research group at the University of Lleida.
- Prognostic factors in patients with colorectal cancer
- Factors related to diagnosis and treatment of colorectal cancer
- Study of chemically induced colonic carcinogenesis in murine experimental models
- Telomerase activity in cell neoplastic cells
- Laboratory techniques and procedures in hematology (hematologic analyzers and flow cytometry)
- Clinical and basic research in blood diseases
Collado, R; Puiggros, A; Lopez-Guerrero, JA; Calasanz, MJ; Larrayoz, MJ; Ivars, D; Garcia-Casado, Z; Abella, E; Orero, MT; Talavera, E; Oliveira, AC; Hernandez-Rivas, JM; Hernandez-Sanchez, M; Luño E; Valiente, A; Grau, J; Portal, I; Gardella, S; Salgado, AC; Gimenez, MT; Ardanaz, MT; Campeny, A; Hernandez, JJ; Alvarez, S; Espinet, B; Carbonell, F
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia with isochromosome 17q: An aggressive subgroup associated with TP53 mutations and complex karyotypes
CANCER LETTERS 409 42-48. .
Yuguero, O; Forne, C; Esquerda, M; Pifarre, J; Abadias, MJ; Viñas J
Empathy and burnout of emergency professionals of a health region A cross-sectional study
Medicine 96 e8030-. .
Josep Maria Reñé Espinet
Hospital Universitari Arnau de Vilanova