Our group’s research deals with colorectal carcinogenesis and with hematologic diseases. It has a clinical and experimental. We are also interested in teaching investigation in our fields. The group was formed and registered in 1995 and is a consolidated research group at the University of Lleida.
- Prognostic factors in patients with colorectal cancer
- Factors related to diagnosis and treatment of colorectal cancer
- Study of chemically induced colonic carcinogenesis in murine experimental models
- Telomerase activity in cell neoplastic cells
- Laboratory techniques and procedures in hematology (hematologic analyzers and flow cytometry)
- Clinical and basic research in blood diseases