Our group’s research deals with colorectal carcinogenesis and with hematologic diseases. It has a clinical and experimental. We are also interested in teaching investigation in our fields. The group was formed and registered in 1995 and is a consolidated research group at the University of Lleida.
- Prognostic factors in patients with colorectal cancer
- Factors related to diagnosis and treatment of colorectal cancer
- Study of chemically induced colonic carcinogenesis in murine experimental models
- Telomerase activity in cell neoplastic cells
- Laboratory techniques and procedures in hematology (hematologic analyzers and flow cytometry)
- Clinical and basic research in blood diseases
Collado R; Puiggros A; López-Guerrero JA; Calasanz MJ; Larráyoz MJ; Ivars D; García-Casado Z; Abella E; Orero MT; Talavera E; Oliveira AC; Hernández-Rivas JM; Hernández-Sánchez M; Luño E; Valiente A; Grau J; Portal I; Gardella S; Salgado AC; Giménez MT; Ardanaz MT; Campeny A; Hernández JJ; Álvarez S; Espinet B; Carbonell F
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia with isochromosome 17q: An aggressive subgroup associated with TP53 mutations and complex karyotypes
CANCER LETTERS 409 42-48. .
Yuguero O; Forné C; Esquerda M; Pifarré J; Abadías MJ; Viñas J
Empathy and burnout of emergency professionals of a health region
Medicine 96 e8030-. .