Ayudas Fundación Merck Salud de Investigación en Resultados de Salud
Internal closing date in IRBLleida: Wednesday, October 24th, 2018.
Funding agency: Fundación Merck Salud
Merck Salud Foundation has published the XXVIII edition of the Merck Research Aids, which are aimed to promote biological and biomedical research in Spain, by financing unpublished projects. In this call, the grants are focused on the following areas of Research:
- Clinical Research in Allergology
- Clinical Research in Immuno-Oncology
- Clinical Investigation in Fertility
- Clinical Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- Clinical Research in Rare Diseases
- Clinical Research in Cardiometabolic Risk
- Clinical Investigation in Tumors of the Aerodigestive Tract
This Call will fund 7 projects with 30.000€, one in each Research Area mentioned above, with a minimum duration of 1 year and a maximum of 3 years.
More information here: