Awards for the best research publications of the IRBLleida - RESOLUTION
Open call for the awards for the best research publications in the following categories:
- Best research publication for a predoctoral researcher assigned to IRBLleida in 2017. More information.
- Best publication of research for a physician or resident assigned to the Health Area of Lleida in 2017. More information.
- Best research publication for a Nurse, Physiotherapist or Midwife assigned to the Health Area of Lleida in 2017. More information.
A €500 prize is awarded for the best article. They will be considered articles published officially or pending publication (ahead of print) and accessible to the public during the year 2017, with the condition that the letter of acceptance of the publication is presented.
- First author (or co-primer) of a research publication, mainly made in the Health Area of Lleida in 2017.
- No researcher may submit more than one article.
- Once the winner has been designated, the award-winning person will make a talk about the publication in the Welcome to new researchers of the IRBLleida in May-June of the year 2018.
- Articles pending publication will be admitted (ahead of print) with the condition that the letter of acceptance of the publication is presented.
It will be valued:
- Normalized Impact Factor (70%).
- Consensual opinion of the members of the evaluation committee on the importance and quality of the work presented, regardless of the impact factor of the publication magazine (30%).
The committee of members of the Teaching Commission of IRBLleida will commission the evaluation.
You must submit the attached letter of solitude, as well as a copy of the article in the IRBLleida concierge (building Biomedicine I and II, adjacent to the University Hospital Arnau de Vilanova de Lleida). The documents will be registered and a photocopy of the registration will be delivered.
Deadlines: Reception of the documentation as of April 11th, 2018.
Deadline to submit documentation: until 12 p.m. on Monday, April 30th, 2018.
After the assessment, the resolution will be published on the IRBLleida website: www.irblleida.cat
The prize money (€500) will be made effective by submitting invoices relating to expenses related to training or research activities (travel, books, conferences, courses, translations of articles, journal invoices, etc.), the presentation of the supporting documents must be made before December 31, 2018. It is a sine qua non condition to receive the award, that the presentation of the work be done at the reception day of the new researchers in May-June 2018.