Research Funding in Life and Earth Sciences. Fundación Ramón Areces
Opening date: Thuesday, May 1st 2018.
Internal closing date in IRBLleida: Thursday, May 24th 2018.
Funding agency: Fundación Ramón Areces
Each research team can present only one application to this call. The project must be in the next research areas:
- Rare diseases
- Precision medicine and cancer
- Sepsis: early alert, prevention and treatment
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and Multiple sclerosis (ME). Molecular etiology and new treatments.
- Intercellular talk and Interactome: pathologic implications
- Alimentary security and biotechnology
- Renewal energy: processes and matherials
- Graphene, atoms, clusters and metallic nanoparticles. Principles and applications
- High temperature superconductive materials
Young, Spanish Principal Investigators will have special support in this call.
The teams must be composed by researchers working in the same Center. It will be possible to include in the team a researcher from other Center to carry out a specific task in the project.
The quantity of the funding must be related with the number of researchers involved in the project. The maximum amount for a project is 160.000€ for three years. This help will not fund human resources working on the project.
Applications must be presented using the online form available in the Foundation Ramón Areces website. The link in this website will be available only from May 1st to May 31th.
For more information, click here.